Firefighters were called out to an incident at Frankie and Benny’s in Leamington this morning (Tuesday).
The crews were called reports of a fire at the restaurant at the Leamington Shopping Park.
According to fire crews at the scene there was a kitchen fire and they were called to the scene around 9.35am.
Two fire engines and a support vehicle are currently at the scene.
Crews have now put out the fire.
Our reporter Oliver Williams spoke to the chef at the scene who said it was a chip fryer that caused the blaze.