DCSIMG

Horses evacuated following barn fire in south Warwickshire

Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service.

Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service.

Horses were evacuated from a barn in Ashorne after it caught fire on Tuesday evening.

Fire crews from Leamington and Wellesbourne attended the scene. It was discovered that the fire was an electrical fire in a fuse board. After extinguishing the flames, the fire crews called the electricity board to make the building safe. There are no reports of any horses having been injured.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news