Horses evacuated following barn fire in south Warwickshire

Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service.

Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service.

0
Have your say

Horses were evacuated from a barn in Ashorne after it caught fire on Tuesday evening.

Fire crews from Leamington and Wellesbourne attended the scene. It was discovered that the fire was an electrical fire in a fuse board. After extinguishing the flames, the fire crews called the electricity board to make the building safe. There are no reports of any horses having been injured.